Public Speaking Training-Workshop entitled Join & Speak out
Time & Location
About the Event
Do you like speaking in public?
Do you want to share your expertise, skills and knowledge?
Do you want to be recognized with your profession?
Do you want to know how to be confident in public speaking?
If the answer is yes, then Join us now!
LeEBS Exclusives Presents
“Join & Speak out!- A Seminar-workshop on Public Speaking and Open Forum Session that will make you express your opinion”
Objective: To enhance your public speaking skills via our Public speaking Training-Workshop and give you the chance to speak out and be heard about your opinion on certain topics to be discussed during the event.
Part 1: Public Speaking Training-Workshop
- Tips and techniques on how to do public speaking
- Proper etiquette and standards of delivering your speech
- How to structure your speech and deliver it on public
- Building your confidence workshop
Part 2: Open Forum Session
- Everyone with their prepared speeches will be given the chance to speak in public and deliver their best speech
- Brainstorming activity
- Team building games
- Group competition: Impromptu speaking activity
You will be given 2 minutes minimum to 5 minutes maximum to deliver your speech. You can choose which category you want to take part. You can also choose if you want to be a topic speaker or just a listener on that day.
OPEN TO ALL NATIONALITY who wants to experience speaking in public and express your thoughts freely to motivate, inspire and share your success to stories to everyone.
EVERYONE CAN JOIN. Either you just want witness and listen how your co-participants deliver or want to deliver a speech
OPEN TO ALL PROFESSIONS. This event is not just intended for the educators in Thailand. This is open to all who are interested about the topic and want to know or want to have a speech about it
Every participant will be given 2-5 minutes to deliver their speech
The participant must only choose 1 topic they want to answer and deliver their speech during the event
If its your first time to speak in public, No need to worry, we will give you advises on how to deliver effectively your speech
Topics for discussion:
1. What makes teaching profession a valuable profession?
2. Why did you choose to work abroad rather than your country?
3. What makes your school/university/language center an ideal place to work at?
4. Why teach in Bangkok and not to the other Provinces of Thailand,?
5. What opportunities that you know and you want to share to everyone?
6. How did you financially plan your future?
7. What kind of Teacher you want to be?
8. What makes you a better teacher in your school?
9. Why work in Thailand and not in the other countries?
10. What made you stayed longer in Thailand and work as a teacher?
11. How to be financially stable while living in Thailand?
12. What makes your English teaching Fun and Desirable to Thailand's EFL learners?
13. Who teaches better Native English Speakers or Non-native English Speakers?
14. What inspires you most with your profession?
15. Other desired topic
- Day 1 Session TicketTHB 550THB 5500THB 0
- VIPTHB 1,000THB 1,0000THB 0
- Day 2 Session TicketTHB 550THB 5500THB 0